The perfect balance of lime-tinged fruit and natural acidity with a clean, refined finish.
An attractive nose of fresh white flowers and pineapple with hints of mango and passion fruit. The palate is well-balanced with beautiful acidity, lively lime-tinged fruit and a refined, crisp finish.
Pair with grilled calamari, poached lobster, or an asparagus goat cheese tart.
The 2021 Sauvignon Blanc Boya from the Leyda Valley was harvested at a textbook time given the conditions that year. Citrusy and herbal with hints of mint and grass, the delicate nose gives way to heightened freshness in the mouth, which delivers medium body and mild fat over a bed of lime flavors. A pleasant, balanced white.Vinous June 2022
Sweet citrus notes fill this wine with mellow richness. It has the slightly sweaty tone of ripe passion fruit, complete with its seeds, an intriguing rusticity to pour with grilled fish.Wine & Spirits May 2022
- The sea breeze sweeps away excess humidity and regulates temperatures, resulting in harvests two weeks later than in the other maritime-influenced valleys in the area.
- The harvest is completely by hand, as is the selection of bunches and grapes. Boya Sauvignon Blanc comes from blocks that are mainly granitic soils with some clay.
- The wine goes through a short cold soak but no malolactic fermentation.
- Aged in stainless steel before being bottled.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Leyda
- Avg Elevation: 750 feet
- Avg Age of Vines: 14 years
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Size: 12/750ml
- Cases Imported: 1,500
- UPC: 835603002720