Intense garnet color with aromas of black cherry, blueberry and chocolate. Great balance between freshness and power with finessed tannins.
A great pairing with game meats like venison, elk or lamb. Try with roasted rack of lamb, bbq pork or grilled portabella mushrooms.
- Manual harvest with partial destemming to avoid green tannins.
- All the vinification was carried out without adding sulphites before bottling, hence rates of very low SO2.
- Grenache maceration is fairly short and slightly longer for the Syrah to obtain the right tannins. Aged in concrete for 1 year before bottling.
- Varietal Composition: 50% Grenache, 50% Syrah
- Region: Valréas, Southern Rhone, France
- Avg Elevation: 1,312 feet
- Avg Age of Vines: 40 years
- PH: 3.6
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Size: 12/750ml
- UPC: 835603003710