Single-vineyard Cabernet from Los Lingues showing Andean-climate expression in the Colchagua Valley.
Intense nose of strawberries, cherries, blackberries and cassis, with spiced black pepper notes on the back. Fresh on the palate, with excellent acidity.
Pair it with grilled t-bone steaks or herb-marinated pork tenderloin.
- The Los Lingues vineyards are situated on the northeast border of the Colchagua Valley. The soil is of alluvial-colluvial origin and varies in texture with fine sand, clay and angled granite rocks leading to excellent water drainage.
- The Los Lingues Cabernet Sauvignon was harvested block by block to achieve optimal ripeness. Cold maceration of grapes for 6 days before alcoholic fermentation. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel and French oak wooden tanks for 10 days. Post-ferment maceration on the grape skins for 10-12 days prior to draining, pressing and malolactic fermentation.
- 80% aged in 2nd & 3rd use French oak barrels and 20% aged in stainless steel tanks for 10-12 months. Aged 6 months in bottle prior to release.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Region: Colchagua
- Avg Elevation: 1476 feet
- Avg Age of Vines: 20 years
- PH: 3.53
- Alcohol: 14%
- Size: 12/750ml
- Cases Imported: 500
- UPC: 835603002515