A coastal, approachable Pinot Noir that melds lively acidity with bright red fruits in a well-balanced, harmonious style.
Intense nose of fresh fruits like strawberry, red cherries and plenty of floral aroma. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins, good natural acidity and fresh berry fruits towards the finish. It is well balanced, clean and expressive.
Try with grilled salmon, Gruyère cheese, or wild mushrooms with polenta.
- Natural acidity and good balance give Boya wines a remarkable sense of place, representing the cool coastal climate of Leyda Valley.
- Boya wines are made using fruit that is harvested early, in order to achieve a very bright, low alcohol, fresh style.
- Barrels used 4-8 times are used for Boya's red wines and the wine is aged for 8-10 months.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Pinot Noir
- Region: Leyda
- Avg Elevation: 820 feet
- Avg Age of Vines: 11 years
- Alcohol: 13.0%
- Size: 12/750ml
- Cases Imported: 1,500
- UPC: 835603002713