The perfect balance of lime-tinged fruit and natural acidity with a clean, refined finish.
An attractive nose of fresh white flowers and pineapple with hints of mango and passion fruit. The palate is well-balanced with beautiful acidity, lively lime-tinged fruit and a refined, crisp finish.
Pair with grilled calamari, poached lobster, or an asparagus goat cheese tart.
- The sea breeze sweeps away excess humidity and regulates temperatures, resulting in harvests two weeks later than in the other maritime-influenced valleys in the area.
- The harvest is completely by hand, as is the selection of bunches and grapes. Boya Sauvignon Blanc comes from blocks that are mainly granitic soils with some clay.
- The wine goes through a short cold soak but no malolactic fermentation.
- Aged in stainless steel before being bottled.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Leyda
- Avg Elevation: 750 feet
- Avg Age of Vines: 15 years
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Size: 12/750ml
- Cases Imported: 1,500
- UPC: 835603002720