A world-class Merlot that embodies the elegance of Tuscany and stands up against some of the best Merlots in the world.
Deep red with a great mix of spices, chocolate and blueberry on the nose. A full bodied wine with elegant tannins and a clean finish.
A delicious pairing with rich, salty meats like veal, grilled steak, hearty stew or herbed lamb.
- The vineyards are located in Riparbella, in Tuscany's coastal Maremma region, miles from the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- The grapes are deposited on a gravity fed conveyor belt to avoid damaging the skins while he leaves and stems are removed. From there, the fruit moves via conveyor belt to a filtering machine that gently breaks the skins to release juice as the grapes drop to fill a conical-shaped stainless steel tank.
- Temperature-controlled fermentation begins and juice is pumped over the grapes every 6 hours. After 2 weeks the grapes are gently pressed.
- Aged 15 months in 100% new French oak barrels and followed by 12 months in the bottle.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Merlot
- Region: Riparbella, Tuscany, Italy
- Avg Elevation: 700 ft feet
- PH: 3.67
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Size: 6/750ml
- UPC: 736040526636